Bella Biondo Media Center
Endowed by the Biondo family, the spacious, 5,000 square foot Bella Biondo Media Center offers students a strong foundation in traditional, technological, and integrated research skills that will prepare them for the challenges of our globalized world.
The Biondo family goal is to establish Pope John XXIII‘s Bella Biondo Media Center as the best private school research center in the state and is committed to ensuring that our students have access to the latest research technology.
Media Specialist: Mrs. Judith Beebe Zoeller
Hours of Service
• Monday 6:45 AM to 5:00 PM
• Tuesday 6:45 AM. to 5:00 PM
• Wednesday 6:45 AM to 5:00 PM
• Thursday 6:45 AM to 5:00 PM
• Friday or a day before vacation 6:45 AM to 3:00 PM